I always excited to see the list of Forbes 30 Under 30 every year. It gives energy knowing there are youth entrepreneurs with many achievements and by overcame their own battles and challenges, they deserved to be on this worldwide recognition list. I truly believe each of them are worthy, and need to be globally known, therefore they will be able making more and more positive impacts, and take a major role in shaping a better future in a world we live in.
I believe this is critical, since they are example of The Purpose Driven Brand Owners and Change Makers.
Also, i could never be more proud to see more and more Indonesian Entrepreneurs acknowledged in the class of 2019’s list, 17 of them:
4. Hendri Kwik, Jefriyanto, and Ricky Winata, Co – Founder of Payfazz
10. Agung Bezharie, Harya Putra, and Sofian Hadiwijaya, Co – Founder of Warung Pintar
11. Archie Carlson and Sugito Alim, Co – Founder of StickEarn
15. Sabrina and Elena Bensawan, Co – Founder of Saab Shares
17. Aries Susanti, Indonesian Rock Climbing Athlete
Congratulations for all the awardee, see the full list here!
Cheers for the betterment of Indonesia!